Sponsors and Financial support
Thank you to the following Institutions and Foundations for conference support
The Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation provides travel fellowships to support the participation of outstanding Junior Scientists. The scientific committee will select presentations (Poster/Talk) from Junior Scientists and present the awards at the end of the conference
FEMS Grants for Early Career Scientist congress participation
This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for congress participation for Early Career Researchers*.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student.
Grant amounts will be determined based on the number of applicants but will be between 250 and 600 Euros.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for FEMS Grants
- benefit a discount off the registration fee for FEMS congresses
- benefit a 25% discount off a selection of OUP books