Teaching & Courses - IMCF in-house Workshops
Below courses can be attended individually and are offered at the IMCF during the Teaching Tuesdays (starting at 10:00 in the IMCF seminar room 188) .
- Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least the Sunday before a course.
- Please also note that the lectures will be cancelled if less than 5 people are registered!
Deconvolution, 18 Jun 2019 Lecture, Niko Ehrenfeuchter, 45 min - 1 h
Colocalization, 25 Jun 2019 - register here
OMERO, 02 Jul 2019 - register here
CellProfiler, 09 Jul 2019 Lecture and hands-on session, Laurent Guerard, Kai Schleicher, 1 - 1.5 h
Pitfalls in Microscopy, 16 Jul 2019 Lecture, Alexia Loynton-Ferrand, 45 min - 1 h
IMARIS: introduction for new users
Lecture and hands-on session, Laurent Guerard, Kai Schleicher, Niko Ehrenfeuchter
- Part 1, 23 Jul 2019, 1 - 1.5 h
- Part 2, 30 Jul 2019, 1 - 1.5 h
Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP), 06 Aug 2019 Lecture, Kai Schleicher, 45 min - 1 h
Lightsheet Microscopy, 13 Aug 2019 Lecture, Wolf Heusermann, 45 min - 1 h
- Part 1- for beginners, 03 Sep 2019, 1.5 - 2 h - register here
- Part 2 - for intermediate, 10 Sep 2019, 1.5 - 2 h - register here
- Part 3 - Macros, 17 Sep 2019, 1.5 - 2 h - register here
Every Wednesday from 10:00 to 12:00, we offer an "Open Workshop" in the IMCF seminar room (Biozentrum, r188). It is meant as an open discussion format, so please feel free to bring in your data / questions / suggestions!
- Need help or advice?
- Discuss your image analysis needs with the IMCF staff
- Suggest a topic
- Ask your questions
- Bring your own data
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
For more details on a specific course or workshop, please contact any of the corresponding organizers.