Conference registration & hotel booking
Invited and self-paying participants have to register on the Congressi Stefano Franscini (CSF) online platform (see instructions below).
For the self-paying participants the CSF collects the registration fees as collection agent on behalf of the organizers but does not provide own services. The payment of the registration fee on the CSF online platform is possible only via credit card (see instructions below).
The booking of the accomodation for the self-paying participants is done via the online shop of the Hotel Monte Verità (see instructions below).
Instructions for invited speakers:
- You will receive a unique "invited speaker code" by email from the organizers.
- As soon as you have the code, please open this link to get to the CSF online platform.
- Once you have succesfully typed your code on the CSF online platform, you can register as an invited speaker. That's all, no more action needed.
- You will receive an email confirming registration.
Instructions for self-paying participants:
Kindly follow 3 STEPS to register (step 1) and book your accomodation (step 2) at Monte Verità hotel and conference center as well as apply for a selected talk or poster (step 3):
Step 1: Registration
- Registration & payment of registration fee on the CSF online platform. Both must be done one right after the other with credit card only.
- Early Bird Registration fee: CHF 450 inclusive of VAT (Fee includes attendance fee & abstract booklet & all meals).
Note: Early Bird Registration fee will cover the cost of all meals for the first 32 registrants, first come, first served. An announcement will be placed on the website once the first 32 registrants are completed. After which registrants will have to pay a standard registration fee.
- Standard Registration fee: CHF 880 inclusive of VAT (Fee includes attendance fee & abstract booklet & all meals).
- Once you have successfully registered & paid the registration fee, you will receive an email confirming payment and another email by the CSF containing a unique "event code". With this code you start the following "Step 2" to book and pay for your bedroom at the hotel and conference centre Monte Verità (reduced prizes available only to participants of CSF meetings).
- Participants registration closes on Saturday, March 30th 2024,
Step 2: Accomodation
- Booking of accomodation (breakfast is included) at Hotel Monte Verità for 5 nights from June 23 (arriving) to June 28 (departing) with your "event code" (you have received it upon registration): https://shop2.monteverita.org/en/code
- Note: Please do not book any meals - the costs have already been included in the registration fee.
- Room rates range from CHF 42 * to CHF 132 * per night, including breakfasts. The hotel offers single rooms, some of them with a shared bathrom (one bathroom for two rooms), and mostly double rooms with two separate beds, as well as an entire house for 4 persons (264 *.- CHF per night) * The tourist tax of CHF 3.40 is added to the room price for each overnight stay.
- Please note that the number of single rooms at the conference site hotel is limited; if you require a single room, we recommend you book one asap. Sharing a bedroom with another participant of the conference will increase the chances of finding an available room at the conference site hotel. If you have a suggestion for the room sharing, you can indicate a name at the time of booking.
- It is recommended to book the preferred room as soon as possible, but latest 15 days prior to arrival. On-site booking and payment of bedrooms cannot be accepted.
If you cannot reserve a room at the hotel Monte Verità or if you prefer to arrange your accomodation outside Monte Verità, you will still have to take your meals at the conference venue restaurant. Participants booked in one of the nearby hotels will have a free transport provided to and from the conference site in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. Daily schedules of this transport will be available at the external hotel and at the conference venue. Breakfast will be served at your hotel, whereas all the other meals will be served at the conference venue restaurant.
Any pre- or post conference nights at the hotel do not profit from the reduced price and have to be discussed directly with the hotel and conference centre Monte Verità. Accompanying persons staying at the Hotel Monte Verità do not profit from the reduced prices. If you wish to book a pre- and/or post-night, please contact the Hotel Reception Monte Verità directly (email@example.com).
Step 3: Selected Talks or poster presentation
- The program has ample time slots for selected talks.
- A poster presentation will take place on Tuesday evening.
- You can apply for a selected talk and/or poster presentation with this FORM.
- Please prepare and upload your presentation title, affiliation and abstract text ready as a single document file (max. 200 words; .doc or .docx).
- The title/abstract submission deadline is Saturday, March 30th 2024.
- Poster presentations will be recommended in the event of an oversubscription of selected talks.
- The final program will be announced in May 2024.
- The organizers take over the costs for the board (coffee breaks, lunch and dinner from Monday-Friday) for a max. of 50 participants.
- You are expected to take coffee breaks, lunches & dinners at the Restaurant Monte Verità, even if you are staying at an external hotel.
- The organizers take over the costs for the welcome Apéro on the evening of the arrival day on June 23 as well as the excursion and conference dinner on June 26, 2024.
- You can cancel your booking by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email date counts as cancellation date.
- Registration fees: In case of cancellation, we completely refund you registration fee up to May 15, 2024. Afterwards the registration fee won't be reimbursed.
- Lodging fees: The cancellation policy for booked bedrooms is given by the hotel and conference center Monte Verità. You find them on the hotel website.
- The congress organizers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of the conference. Registration or accomodation fees do not include insurance.
- By registering and paying your fees, you accept all the above terms and conditions.