This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for event participation for Early Career Scientists*.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student. Periods of maternity/paternity leave, special leave or illness do not count toward this definition.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit from the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for a range of other FEMS Grants
- benefits/discounts off the registration fee for FEMS Congresses/Conferences
- benefit from a 25% discount off a selection of Oxford University Press books