General Research Data Management (RDM) information:
- Clickable overview to all different aspects of RDM: rdmkit.elixir-europe.org
- Recommended Metadata for Biological Images: REMBI
- Registry of research data repositories: re3data.org
- The FAIR Data Principles
- Facts and figures for Open Research Data (ORD) provided by the European Comission
Image Data Management:
- Detailed overview of bioimage data and metadata connections and editing:
Kunis, Susanne, & Dohle, Julia. (2022). Structuring of Data and Metadata in Bioimaging: Concepts and technical Solutions in the Context of Linked Data. Zenodo.
- How to identify metadata standards for light microscopy?
Hammer, M., Huisman, M., Rigano, A. et al. Towards community-driven metadata standards for light microscopy: tiered specifications extending the OME model. Nat Methods 18, 1427–1440 (2021).
- On the quest to find and define standards for bioimaging:
Marx, V. Imaging standards to ease reproducibility and the everyday. Nat Methods 19, 784–788 (2022).
RDM at the University of Basel: